Magical Sahara Tour in 5 Days
Marrakesh, or Marrakech (Berber: ⵎⵕⵕⴰⴽⵛ; Arabic: مراكش, Murrākuš) is an important city in the African country of Morocco. It is the fourth largest city in the country. Marrakesh is the capital of the economic region of Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz.
Marrakesh is the most important city out of all of Morocco’s cities that used to be imperial cities. Berber farmers lived in Marrakesh during Neolithic times. Abu Bakr ibn Umar, the chieftain and cousin of the king of the Almoravids Yusuf ibn Tashfin, founded Marrakesh in the year 1062. The Almoravids built many schools and mosques in Marrakesh. Marrakesh has the name “Red City” because a lot of it is made out of red sandstone.
Tourism is important to Marrakesh, and the city has about 400 hotels, some very grand indeed.
- DepartureYour Accommodation
- Departure TimePlease be ready at 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
- Return TimeApproximately 6:30 PM of the last day
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedMagical Sahara Tour in 5 DaysEntrance fees for historical monumentsCamels for the trekkingHotel with dinner and breakfastDesert Camp with dinner and breakfastTransportation